- I express my consent for the trading company STAR SHIPPING SRL to process the information indicated in point 2 below registered in my name in its own records and to transmit this data to shipping, oil and gas, and/or crewing companies, ship agency companies (maritime, offshore, oil rigs), new construction companies, repairs, exploitation and interventions in the field of oil and gas both on land and at sea.
I also express my consent for STAR SHIPPING SRL to request data regarding my person from institutions/companies, as well as to consult the information registered in my name in their databases, whenever necessary, for the purpose of initiating and/or carrying out the process of analysing and/or approving my request for recruitment/placement as a maritime staff.
- Processed information:
- personal data having an identification function such as (surname, first name(s), date and place of birth, personal code, residence address, gender, landline/mobile/fax number, email address, marital status, number of children, photo , height, weight, name and address of the current and/or previous employments, date of employment, job title, passport, seaman’s book, visas (all the details necessary to obtain each type of visa separately), the result of the medical check-up (without personal medical details ), employment certificates;
- information related to education and professional training (studies, known foreign languages, as well as the degree of their knowledge, licenses, capacity certificates, vaccinations, IMO courses and any other training courses – e.g. BOSIET, FOET, etc..);
- information related to previous activity (experience by position and types of ships, qualifications obtained, names of ships, dates of joining the ship and leaving the ship, contact details of the operators of the respective ships, nationality of other crew members with whom he served on board the ships);
- data related to the position for which he is applying, the type/types of ships he is interested in, the date from which he is available, the minimum wages accepted.
I have acknowledged the fact that I can exercise all my rights provided by Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, published in the Official Gazette no. 790/12.12.2001, in particular the following rights:
- The right of access to data: the right to obtain on request and free of charge, for one request per year, the confirmation of the fact that the data related to me is or is not processed by a certain operator.
- The right to intervene: the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking, deletion (“right to be forgotten”) or transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing is not in accordance with the law, especially of incomplete or inaccurate data.
- The right to object: to oppose at any time, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to my particular situation, that the data concerning me be the object of processing, except in cases where there are legal provisions to the contrary.
You have the right to address the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data or the courts to defend any rights guaranteed by the law on the protection of personal data that have been breached. (info: www.dataprotection.ro, phone no. 0318 059 211).
The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
Regarding the company STAR SHIPPING SRL, all these rights can be exercised under the following conditions: a request is sent to STAR SHIPPING SRL, drawn up in written form, dated and signed, where the exercise of these rights and the well-founded and legitimate reason related to the particular situation of the person will be requested.
I understand that the mediation services offered by SC Star Shipping SRL are free of charge and no mediation fee, commissions or other fees are charged.